Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Introductions...

Hmmm... This is something I've wanted to do for a while but never gotten around to doing... My boyfriend has had a blog for the past 4 yrs and i was content jus being an occasional writer on his blog... As of the last 2 months, however, a lot in life has changed... I've actually transitioned (is that even a word??!) from being medical student to doctor, intern to medical officer, south indian to north indian, Vellorite to Calcuttan, etc... Change is inevitable right? Anyway, changes in my life have kinda persuaded me to get into 'journalling' of some sort, and since diary writing has never seemed to work with me i thought, why not start blogging for a while n see if it works... besides, i have a lot of free time on my hands now (at least until i start seriously studying for PG entrance exams) and i've been advised to not let my brain atrophy coz of disuse! ;) Ah well, here's to major brain use in the coming days! Lets' hope it happens... Ciao!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger