Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bleh..

That's how I was feeling earlier today... 'Why?' you ask? Lemme start at the beginning...
In an earlier post I mentioned my boyfriend, right? Anyway, we've been together five years now... An unexpected and weird combo we are, and we've had our share of fire and shit... Taken it from others as well as each other, and also given our share of it... To others and each other... Been through a lot together and stuck together through it all... Now, after five years of being together, we're going through what I think is our toughest time to date... A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP!
He's in Vellore and I'm in Kolkata... 2 and a half days by train and I dunno how many kilometers... I'm stuck in a new place where I'm still getting used to things, still in the process of acquiring new friends whereas he is still among many friends that he has made through the years... Unfortunately/fortunately, those 'friends' are also my 'friends' and most of them are girls...
I talk to all of the aforementioned people quite often, and as a result, I'm usually up to speed with what is happening (such as parties!)... Plus, there's also Facebook thanks to which there's almost no privacy left for anyone from anyone!
He generally prefers not to tell me about these parties, movie sessions, etc because he knows of my tendency to be an oversensitive, sentimental, possesive, paranoid b@#*$!!!
Problem is, I find out about them anyway, thanks to my beeping social network... And so, earlier today, I was told to back off!!! Hell-oo??!
Apparently I'm being too possessive or whatever, just because I asked him why he doesn't tell me anything and I have to hear things through everyone else... Apparently that's too much... Ok... Whatever... Screw you!
That's left me feeling bleh! Are you surprised??! BLEH!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger