Friday, September 16, 2011

Birthday Note


"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 8:37-39
Thanking the Lord for a new year, a new beginning, a new perspective and the unchanging eternal truth that NOTHING can separate me from the love of my Heavenly Father!
Thanking my parents for the way they have brought me up, for the examples of godly living they have set for me, for standing with me and propping me up through everything the past year has taken me through, for having faith in me even when I didn't think I could go on, and for always encouraging me to fix my eyes on the Eternal.
Thanking my brother, your smile lights up my day, your song makes my heart sing and your constant love that reminds me that there is a day coming, when everything will be right in this world again.
Thanking all my friends who've wished me and the ones who've forgotten... I love you all anyway! :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger