Saturday, May 22, 2010

Nostalgia...

Was watching Tom n Jerry today n got to thinking bout the good old days... When there was no pressure, no worries; jus innocence, fun, mischief and JOY...

The best memories I have of my childhood are the four years in UBS, Pune... 1993-1997...

Those were good yrs, the perfect environment for a kid - wide open spaces, football fields and basketball courts, plenty of trees and winding roads... I miss those days and all the people who made them special...

Nostalgia doesn't hit me very often... I think I'm the kind of person who finds it easier living in the present and not thinking of the past too often... So I blame today’s emotional upheaval on a conversation I had with one of my UBS peeps earlier today… And on Disney...

Sometimes I wish I could go back to that state of mind... The world definitely seemed like a better place then... Either people were better human beings or I was much less cynical (suspect it was the latter)

Anyway... One has to grow up eventually and so… I keep trying...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger